- d - in 2005, .08 became the limit in all 50 states
- c - 49 million. The estimate comes from Bill Lembeck who calculated the
amount of CO2 in a bottle and divided it by the average size, or volume,
of a bubble!
- b - depressant
- d - Liver
- c - You automatically lose your license for a minimum of 1 year.
- d - 1860
- c - At all times when alcohol is being served. Businesses that serve
only beer, wine and cider are not required to offer food but are
encouraged to do so.
- b - Only time will make them sober.
- a - 1 A drink is defined as 12 oz of 5% beer, 5 oz. of 12% wine and 1 1/2
oz. of 80 proof distilled spirits (hard liquor).
- c - Methyphobia
- d - It is never legal to drink alcohol on duty.
- c - About $1 billion a year, or more than $2,700,000 a day.
- b - 25,000, or 68 a day, or nearly 3 people every hour.
- b - 600
- d - It is never legal to serve alcohol to a VIP or to allow a VIP to continue